This course provides participants with a broader depth of knowledge of the processes and principles involved in structurally sound home construction, including construction components from foundations to finishing, as well as essential comprehension of plans and blueprints, plus zoning regulations, bylaws, pre-occupancy requirements, and warranty and service obligations.
- Design, Foundations, Superstructures, Exterior Components, Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Knowledge & Skill Building
- Introduction to the zoning process
- City Bylaws, Design Guidelines
- Understanding the Building Plans
- Understanding Plot & Grade Plans
- Home Construction Stages & Timeframes
- Startup to Backfill
- Subfloor to Framing
- Windows, Doors & Exteriors
- Pre-occupancy, Warranty & Service
CPD group A points: 3.25
CPD group B points: 0.25
This 3.5 Hours classroom course provides construction industry stakeholders with comprehensive foundation knowledge of the essential components for effectively managing and completing building projects.
Please call our office to register at 778-682-1550
t: 778-889-4251 Karam
t: 604-729-8482 Sukh
e: [email protected]
Sukh Sethi provides training services for the construction industry. Sukh has worked with numerous construction companies for over twenty years. He is a Certified Home Inspector. He is an experienced and sought after trainer who has many years of construction experience.